Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The most important in my family.


I always thought I was the most important member of my family until I started living at home. Having lived in a hostel for 8 years, I expected a warm welcome when I came home. Away from my parents for 8 years, I expected that I would be treated as the most important member of my family, it was going well until she stopped coming. My mom went crazy; she started searching desperately for her in every corner, calling random people in order to find a single trace of her. She could not be found anywhere; she was gone, long gone.  Earlier, I had seen my mom waiting for her; more desperately than she waited for dad but it didn’t bother me until she was gone.

My mom became frustrated, the same food that was very tasty earlier, somehow became tasteless. I decided that it was high time and I should be a responsible son. I started searching for her. I made calls to unknown aunties and knocked random doors to search her, following the directions from my mom.

I survived for three days without her then on the fourth day she came and said, “Meri saas bimar thi, phone kharab tha aur aaj se jhaadoo, poccha aur bartan ka 4000 hoga”. Even in times of hyper inflation my mom agreed.

Sometimes money doesn’t matter at all. For some people, it's their presence that is most important.  

2 comments:

  1. Mr X bought a land in the year 1967 for Rs. 100 .

    He sells the land on 2017 Rs 1500 .

    as far i know,


    Indexed Cost of Acquisition = (Actual cost of purchase) * (CII Of Year of Sale)/(CII of Year of Purchase).

    Capital Gain = (Sale Price - Indexed Cost of Acquisition).

    Capital Gains Tax = 20% of Capital Gain

    what is the CII of the year of purchase if year the year of purchase is 1967 ?

    I cant find anywhere the value of CII value of sale for the year 1967 , where can I find that ... any hint or solution ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel free to mail at medinovahealthcareservices@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete